China Dialogue Trust Cookies Notice
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files downloaded onto your computer/device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to add to or develop website functionality, as well as to gather data of website users. A cookie often contains a unique number, which can be used to recognise your computer when a user of your computer returns to a website that it visited previously.
The cookies we use and why:
- _ga and _gid
- Google Analytics
- The Google Analytics cookies are used to gather anonymous information about how you use our websites. We use this information to improve our sites and report on the reach of our content.
- This cookie is used to display the correct forms.
- The Cloudflare cookie is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
- This cookie is used for twitter integration.
- AddThis social sharing
- Data collected with this cookie is not linked with personally identifiable information by this website and is used to provide an easy method of sharing website content.
- Language cookie
- This cookie is used to display the website in chosen language.
Changing your cookie preferences
The "Help" menu in the toolbar of most web browsers will tell you how to change your browser's cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.